Tuesday, March 31, 2015
miss A presents ONLY U / 다른 남자 말고 너 !!!
miss A has made a comeback!! And this time the concept is (in my opinion at least) a funky, girly, fun, dance, party kinda song and mv. so I was watching the mv and remembered last time I posted pictures of miss A's comeback during HUSH and I was like "hey! why not do it again!" cause I think it would be nice to share some beautiful pictures from the mv. miss A is living together in the same house and someone is like stalking them so some pictures have that fisheye thingy. I personally like the song and the music video although I think that the song sounds common and kinda familiar. why not just love something you love. okay what did I say, huh wutever. I'm sorry that the pictures from them partying is not HD and kinda blurry. well, they' re partying, what can you say? nowwwww LET THE GAME BEGIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment